docker-mapfish-print (formerly docker-mfprint)
Docker image and tools for MapFish Print (currently v3). Initially this Docker image is provided for the Dutch Kadaster but may be useful in other applications. See my repo docker-mapfish-print2 for a MapFish Print version 2 legacy Docker Image.
Build argumments with values if not passed to build:
- IMAGE_TIMEZONE - timezone of Docker image, default
- TOMCAT_EXTRAS - include Tomcat docs, examples etc? Best to leave out, default
- MFPRINT_APPS - include Standard MFP print-apps (examples)? default
The files under the config dir are automatically integrated in the Docker image as follows:
- config/tomcat/*: override any files in the standard Tomcat install (see below)
- config/tomcat/bin/setenv.sh: Tomcat options like for memory, proxies etc
- config/tomcat/conf/server.xml: server settings like port (default 8080) and threads
- config/webapp/print-apps: your own custom templates to be integrated in the MFP webapp
- config/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml: override web.xml for Tomcat MFP .war
- config/webapp/index.html: override index.html, the demo page
The is a run.sh script but you may use the Docker image in any context like using Docker-compose etc.
- Kartoza team: https://github.com/kartoza for providing good examples of Dockerfiles for FOSS geospatial Java .war's.
- TT Fonts addition: https://github.com/panosoft/docker-prince-server/blob/master/Dockerfile
- CampToCamp for developing MapFish Print and many other useful FOSS Geospatial software