Magento 2 Sentry Logger
This Magento 2 module integrates the Sentry sdk into magento 2. Depending on the log level configured in the backend of magento 2, notifications and errors can be send to sentry.
composer require justbetter/magento2-sentry
bin/magento module:enable JustBetter_Sentry
- Options for the module are defined in the backend under Stores > Configuration > JustBetter > Sentry configuration
Optional error page configuration
- Optional you can configure custom error pages in pub/errors. You can use the sentry feedback form and insert here the sentry log ID. The Sentry Log Id is captured in de customer session and can be retrieved in
processor.php. Soon I'll integrate this in the module.
The module is tested on Magento version 2.2.x & 2.3.x with sentry sdk version 1.10.x. Magento 2.1.x is not supported by us anymore, feel free to fork this project or make a pull request.
Ideas, bugs or suggestions?
- Integrate custom error pages in composer package
- Integrate feedback sentry form in error pages
- Integrate Raven Client options described here: sentry-php
We’re a innovative development agency from The Netherlands building awesome websites, webshops and web applications with Laravel and Magento. Check out our website justbetter.nl and our open source projects.