That works?! Quines and Other Delightfully Useless Programs
This talk was given at RubyConf 2016.
- Lambda Chess respository, with an expanded version and some bugs fixed.
- Sassy LISP respository, with a test suite illustrating how it is used.
- Internation Obfuscated C Code Contest, where The Most Overlooked Obfuscation can be found.
- Yusuke Endoh's Youtube, for more interesting quines.
- Yusuke Endoh's GitHub, for even more interesting quines.
- Programming With Nothing, for more details on programming using untyped lambda calculus.
- Y Not: Adventures In Functional Programming, a fantastic talk about the most famous bit of lambda calculus: the Y combinator.