I'm not sure where the package even ends up???
Changed our builtin template as well, breaks backwards compatibility. I used [% FI %] earlier to be different from TT. Now I switched to [% END %] since we are now using TT.
When the user declines to auto-increment the pkgrel, then the pkgrel is always 1 instead of what it should be: the last pkgrel.
- Adds the pkgdir_srcpkg sub, which I thought I was going to use for automatically deleting srcpkg files in directories... This was cut out of the get_pkgdir_info sub.
- Separate out META.yml, POD, and README searching into separate subroutines. - Fixes bug where pkgdesc cannot be found when author's do not place .pm files where we expect. (Adding more places to search for) - Add simple debugging reporting, may add more debug messages later.
Fix a typo that I had left with the do block.
When double-quotes are in META.yml's abstract instead of single-quotes, these double-quotes end up being in the pkgdesc. Now we should be able to handle double or single quotes properly.
- Environment variables and tildes are expanded - Backslashes (escapes) are removed in a fairly dumb way.
Clean up nearby code a little, too.
Methods: get_pkgname, get_pkgver, get_pkgrel, set_pkgrel. Also added 'pkgrel' as a template variable for get_pkgvars().
- Fix a small bug in msg(). - Fix prompt_ask() to use msg() instead of print. When converting a template to a real PKGBUILD, check if an old PKGBUILD exists. If so, check if the old PKGBUILD version is the same as the version of the (uncreated) new PKGBUILD. If the versions are the same then offer to increment the pkgrel.
- Add a 'pkgrel' and 'pkgver' hash key for the upcoming pkgrel bumping. - Add a warning if user chooses not to convert template to PKGBUILD.
create_pkgdir_pkg() is more informative when it runs makepkg.
If a module pre-requisite specifies a version, it is hard to map that version into a distribution (CPAN package file) version. If two modules are pre-requisites and are bundled in the same distribution file one module can override the last module's version [to require]. But we want the dist's version! So if there are multiple modules, the module with the same name as the dist file has the version that matters.
Change warnings into errors. Add package upload logic. Might want to make a package upload sub?
Regenerate README as well.
- Created the create_new_pkgdir() sub.