Change warnings into errors. Add package upload logic. Might want to make a package upload sub?
Regenerate README as well.
- Created the create_new_pkgdir() sub.
- Source packages are created in template dirs. - prompt() renamed to avoid conflicting names.
This screws up perl programs that are using the module programmatically (like cpan2aur) when the current dir suddenly changes.
- Indent prompting and plain output messages.
- Cleaned up the "use" header a bit. Don't "require" modules as much. - Cleaned up error messages a bit so they start with "Error:"
- prompt_password() does not echo the password as it is typed. - word wrapped some error messages to 80ish columns.
- You can specify many arguments of type file, dir, or module name when using the -u or --upload flag.