This is a project that I have a whim to help improve my ability to write code.
How to get my message and software updates?
I'll release messages on my twitter.
- Network (wireless list)
- Calendar (Only see web ical, no plans to support editting)
- Global Menu (Non-primary)
- quick search (maybe will create new repo)
- system info (e.g. cpu, memory, disk historical graph)
- power save (use dde function)
- Current Window Indicator
- Network Speed
- system tray
- Sound and media control
- power and battery
- Notify list
- Qt5 (>= 5.6)
- deepin-tool-kit (developer package)
- dde-qt-dbus-factory (developer package)
- deepin-qt5integration (developer package)
- dde-network-utils (developer package)
- xcb-ewmh (developer package)
- xcb-util (developer package)
- xtst (developer package)
- xcb-image (developer package)
- xcb-icccm (developer package)
- xcb-composite (developer package)
- procps (developer package)
- cmake (build package)
- Qt5 (>= 5.6)
If you use Deepin, just install from appstore.
If you use Arch, you can install deepin-topbar in Community repo.
Build from source code
Make sure you have installed all dependencies.
$ cd deepin-topbar $ mkdir Build $ cd Build $ cmake ../ $ make
$ sudo make install
The executable binary file could be found at
/usr/bin/deepin-topbar after the installation is finished.
You can create a issue, I will help you.
You may also find these channels useful if you encounter any other issues:
- deepin community Topbar is also the community software that you can post for help.
Deepin-topbar is licensed under GPLv3.
Want to know how to help me?
- fork and pull request. I want more people to help me improve it.