Scroll smoothly in Chrome.
For unknown reasons, the original version of this extension made by Balazs Galambosi no longer available in the Chrome Web Store. Fortunately, it's open source and MIT licensed, so I have forked it and will be updating it.
- Ground up rewrite in CoffeeScript
- Implement options page
- Revived the project. :)
- Fix the console pollution bug.
- Disable middle mouse button auto scroll behavior by default.
- Removed skeezy iicdn marketing bullshit! Not cool. This may be why the original extension disappeared from the Web Store. I'm glad I found it.
Licensed under the MIT license
Copyright (c) 2012 by Justin Force
The Author's Original README
A Google Chrome extension for smooth scrolling with the mouse wheel and keyboard buttons.
Extension homepage https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/cccpiddacjljmfbbgeimpelpndgpoknn
- Picasa-like smooth scrolling
- Mouse wheel, middle mouse and keyboard support
- Arrow keys, PgUp/PgDown, Spacebar, Home/End
- Customizable step sizes, frames per second and more...
- Works with embedded content (PDF, flash)
- Full touchpad support
- Excluded pages list
- Patrick Brunner (original idea)
- Balazs Galambosi (maintainer)
- Michael Herf (pulse algorithm)