Tackle is a repository of Fish shell functions, modules, plugins, and themes designed to be used with the Tacklebox framework.
Visit the Tacklebox project for information on installation, usage, and other useful documentation.
- virtualfish — Virtualfish facilitates Virtualenv management and matches projects to virtual environments
- virtualhooks — sources
$VIRTUAL_ENV/virtualhooks.fishupon virtual environment activation (requires Virtualfish)
- z - jump to often-used directories, weighted by “frecency”
- docker — provides useful commands to manage Docker containers and images
- extract — extracts a variety of archive file formats;
compressfunction also included
- grc — colorizes terminal output of ping, make, and other commands (must first install grc via Homebrew/apt)
- hg — facilitates interactions with Mercurial repositories
- pip – Pip command completions and handy wrapper functions
- python — functions to run simple HTTP server and clean
- sdl — sudo the last command in history
- up — update Fish completions, Homebrew, Python packages, and Vim plugins (via Vundle)
- entropy — shows Virtualenv, Git, and Mercurial status; indicates if connected to another host via SSH
These are helper functions, mainly to be used inside of configuration and other functions:
- _confirmation — confirmation prompt for use in interactive scripts
- _logo — prints a colorful Fish shell logo as ASCII art
- _prepend_path — prepend the given path, if it exists, to the specified path list
Contributions to both Tackle and Tacklebox are welcome. If you would like to contribute to the project, please review the Contributing Guidelines thoroughly.