👋 Hi, I'm Justin
- 📫 How to reach me: email me!
- 😄 Pronouns: he/him
Candor: 2021–Present (staff)Software Engineer –
- Worked with a small team to create a financial wealth management product using TypeScript, AWS Lambda, PostgreSQL and NodeJS.
- Rapid development and implementation of financial trading features, including ACATS, DTC, ACH, fractional shares, and limit orders.
- Implemented fast, user-friendly, accessible dashboards with React, NextJS, CSS, and TypeScript.
- Created DevOps pipelines with AWS CodePipeline, CodeBuild, Vercel, GitHub Actions, Turborepo, npm, and pnpm to quickly scale the project to many users.
Full-Stack Developer & Technical Assistant - Patel Law Offices: 2015-Present (contract)
Created multiple websites and an ad management platform in order to capture an audience looking for legal advice on specific topics, increasing engagement significantly and acquiring new clients.
Projects, research, and open-source work
OAPEN Suggestion Service – Free Ebook Foundation and OAPEN
- Created a recommendation system utilizing natural language processing AI with an API to deliver useful suggestions for publications within the OAPEN (Online Library and Publication Platform) library.
Google Developer Student Club President (Stevens Chapter)
Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken NJ — B.S. Computer Science Education
Soft skills: Team management, Slack, JIRA/Linear/ticket management, team leadership, effective communication