Hybrid Customize is an add-on package for the Hybrid Core WordPress theme framework that creates extra controls and settings that theme authors can use to build their themes.
The following controls are available:
- Checkbox Multiple: Displays a list of checkboxes to choose multiple values.
- Dropdown Terms: Outputs a dropdown select of a given list of taxonomy terms.
- Palette: Creates a selection of color palettes to choose from.
- Radio Image: Replaces radio buttons with custom images.
- Select Group: Displays a dropdown select that supports grouping.
- Select Multiple: Creates a multiple select box.
The following settings are available:
- Array Map: Allows you to store an array of values as a theme setting. Sanitize callback is run through
- Image Data: When used with the core WP image control, saves the image URL, height, width, and ID in an extra theme mod (note: only works with theme mods).
- WordPress 4.9+.
- PHP 5.6+ (preferably 7+).
- Composer for managing PHP dependencies.
This project is only meant to work in conjunction with the Hybrid Core framework. If you're not already working with and building a theme using it, the following will be useless.
First, you'll need to open your command line tool and change directories to your theme folder.
Then, use Composer to install the package.
composer require justintadlock/hybrid-customize
Register the service provider
You need to register the service provider during your bootstrapping process. In your bootstrapping code, you should have something like the following:
$app = new \Hybrid\Core\Application();
After that point, you can register the service provider:
$app->provider( \Hybrid\Customize\ServiceProvider::class );
This is basically going to set up and ready any JS-based customizer controls.
Copyright and License
This project is licensed under the GNU GPL, version 2 or later.
2018 © Justin Tadlock.