The My Snippets plugin allows you to define custom widget content on a per-post basis from the edit post screen.
While the plugin is both simple and powerful, it'll never replace such plugins as Widget Logic and Widget Context nor is that the plan. What it does is allow you to add custom widget content from the edit post screen without having to go to your Widgets screen in the admin for additional configuration.
- Post-by-post (or any public post type) widget content that you control.
- Extra widget for use on your site.
- Easy-to-use snippets settings box on the post editor.
- Supports HTML and shortcodes.
- Rewrote the code base to bring everything up to current WordPress standards.
- Added support for custom post types.
- Plugin launch. Everything's new!
If you need professional plugin support from me, the plugin author, you can access the support forums at Theme Hybrid, which is a professional WordPress help/support site where I handle support for all my plugins and themes for a community of 40,000+ users (and growing).
Copyright and License
This project is licensed under the GNU GPL, version 2 or later.
2009 – 2013 © Justin Tadlock.