Ravel WordPress Theme
Ravel is a responsive blog, portfolio, and professional profile theme built with the latest standards in Web design. It makes use of HTML5, utilizes Schema.org microdata, and has a beautiful responsive design that looks and performs well on any device. It also integrates with the Custom Content Portfolio plugin to allow you to show off your design, photography, and other artwork.
This menu will only work if you have the Custom Content Portfolio plugin installed. Otherwise, it won't appear at all. It is only shown on portfolio-related pages.
The Social menu uses icons rather than text to display links. You simply need to type in the correct URL of a social networking profile of your choice for your menu items. The theme will take care of the rest.
Copyright and License
The following resources are not included with the theme but are external resources linked to within the theme.
- Lora Font by Cyreal - Licensed under the SIL Open Font License 1.1.
- Roboto Font by Christian Robertson - Licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
The following resources are included within the theme package.
- Font Awesome by Dave Gandy - Licensed under the SIL Open Font License 1.1.
- The AlxTabs widget was used as inspiration for the Ravel Tabs widget. However, the code was written from the ground up. AlxTabs was created by Alexander "Alx" Agnarson and is licensed under the GNU GPL, version 3.0.
- Images used within the screenshot are licensed under CC0 (public domain) and are created by Ryan McGuire:
All other resources and theme elements are licensed under the GNU GPL, version 2 or later.
- Everything's new!