Jabylon is an extensible web based translation tool that helps managing and translating java property files to different locales. The built-in team support for (currently) Git, SVN and CVS allows Jabylon to check out projects, update them regulary and commit the translations back into the team repository.
- powerful web based translation editor
- automatic translation checks
- terminology support
- translation memory
- tight integration with source code management systems to synchronize and automatically commit new translations
- full text search
- fine grained access rights
- LDAP support
- JSON API for programmatic access
- update center to update and install plug-ins
Jabylon can be installed as a WAR into your favorite application server or be used in standalone mode. The binaries can be obtained from the download section.