Note: Use 2.1.x tag in order to use extensions based on Doctrine2.1.x versions. Currently master branch is based on 2.2.x versions and may not work with 2.1.x components. ODM currently does not work with doctrine common 2.2.x
- Support for doctrine common 2.2.x with backward compatibility. Be sure to use all components from the specific version, etc.: 2.2.x or 2.1.x both are supported
- @everzet has contributed the Translator behavior, which indeed is a more explicit way of handling translations in your projects
- Thanks to @acasademont Translatable now does not store translations for default locale. It is always left as original record value. So be sure you do not change your default locale per project or per data migration. This way it is more rational and unnecessary to store it additionaly in translation table.
- Sluggable was refactored with a BC break for the sake of simplicity it now uses a single @Slug annotation. Also there were slug handlers introduced for extended sluggable functionality, like path based or relation based slugs. See the documentation
This package contains extensions for Doctrine2 that hook into the facilities of Doctrine and offer new functionality or tools to use Doctrine2 more efficently. This package contains mostly used behaviors which can be easily attached to your event system of Doctrine2 and handle the records being flushed in the behavioral way. List of extensions:
- Tree - this extension automates the tree handling process and adds some tree specific functions on repository. (closure or nestedset)
- Translatable - gives you a very handy solution for translating records into diferent languages. Easy to setup, easier to use.
- Sluggable - urlizes your specified fields into single unique slug
- Timestampable - updates date fields on create, update and even property change.
- Loggable - helps tracking changes and history of objects, also supports version managment.
- Sortable - makes any document or entity sortable
- Translator - explicit way to handle translations
Currently these extensions support Yaml, Annotation and Xml mapping. Additional mapping drivers can be easily implemented using Mapping extension to handle the additional metadata mapping.
Note: Please note, that xml mapping needs to be in a different namespace, the declared namespace for Doctrine extensions is http://gediminasm.org/schemas/orm/doctrine-extensions-mapping So root node now looks like this:
Note: Use 2.1.x tag in order to use extensions based on Doctrine2.1.x versions. Currently master branch is based on 2.2.x versions and may not work with 2.1.x
<doctrine-mapping xmlns="http://doctrine-project.org/schemas/orm/doctrine-mapping" xmlns:gedmo="http://gediminasm.org/schemas/orm/doctrine-extensions-mapping"> ... </doctrine-mapping>
XML mapping xsd schemas are also versioned and can be used by version suffix:
- Latest version - http://gediminasm.org/schemas/orm/doctrine-extensions-mapping
- 2.2.x version - http://gediminasm.org/schemas/orm/doctrine-extensions-mapping-2-2
- 2.1.x version - http://gediminasm.org/schemas/orm/doctrine-extensions-mapping-2-1
List of extensions which support ODM
All these extensions can be nested together and mapped in traditional ways - annotations, xml or yaml
Notice: extension tutorial on doctrine blog is outdated, most recent documentation is in doc directory. There is a post introducing to these extensions on doctrine project
You can test these extensions on my blog.
All tutorials for basic usage examples are on my blog also.
PHPUnit 3.5 or newer is required. To setup and run tests follow these steps:
- go to the root directory of extensions
- run: php bin/vendors.php
- run: phpunit -c tests
- optional - run mongodb in background to complete all tests
- acasademont acasademont
- Lukas Botsch lbotsch
- Daniel Gomes danielcsgomes
- megabite oscarballadares
- DinoWeb dinoweb
- Miha Vrhovnik mvrhov
- Clément JOBEILI dator
- Illya Klymov xanf
- Gustavo Adrian comfortablynumb
- Boussekeyt Jules gordonslondon
- Christophe Coevoet stof
- Kudryashov Konstantin everzet
- Klein Florian docteurklein