Neon in IntelliJ IDEA / PhpStorm
Current status: stable, basic functions
This plugin aims to add supports for this language into PhpStorm (or the whole IntelliJ platform).
- lexer, parser (internal)
- syntax highlighting
- bracket / parenthesis matching
- code completion
- ... more to come
Stable version (not-crashing alpha) is available in official plugin repository:
- Go to File → Settings in PhpStorm
- Select Plugins on the left
- Click Browse Repositories button on the bottom
- Find NEON support and install it
- Optional: Install also Nette framework helpers plugin ;)
Unstable build is available here.
If you prefer your own build from master, open this project in IntelliJ IDEA as a Plugin project, go to Build -> Prepare for deployment and install it in your PhpStorm.
This plugin is in its early development phase, it's not complete at all and it will contain many bugs! Be careful if you decide to use it.
Please tell me what features you'd like in Issues tab.
If you want to contribute, please read development.md