This is my development repository for my local macports.
- Added parallel build as R15B01 supports it.
- Added a variant called wxgtk to use wxwidgets on Mountain Lion. This way I can use Observer and other goods. wxwidgets 2.8 do not play nice with mountain lion.
- Exported this variant of wxgtk as macports does not support variant dependency as far as I know.
- Enabled 64bits support.
- ccze is a log colorizer written in C. Depends on ncurses and pcre.
- Created my macport of this tool.
Using my macports repo
To use my macports repo you must create a local macports repo as follows:
- Clone this repository:
git clone https://github.com/Jvalduvieco/macports.git
- cd into cloned dir
(echo "file://$PWD [nosync]" && cat /opt/local/etc/macports/sources.conf) > sources.conf && sudo mv sources.conf /opt/local/etc/macports/sources.conf. This weird line is to assure that my repo has priority over official repos, this way I can override some packages.
port sync. Add
-vif you wanna check.
Remember to run
portindexafer every pull.
More info can be found at Official documentation.