- auth: BasicAuth and OAuth for securing REST based services that are built using Dropwizard. The module uses CouchDb for storing user information as CouchDb is also the primary database being used by the ODS and CEPS.
- couchdb: utility classes for working with CouchDb, such as common configuration options or Java object wrapper repositories.
- couchdb-test: abstract base classes for testing custom CouchDb repositories.
- rest: JAX RS utils and exception classes.
- models: model classes used by other modules in this project. This allows other services to only have these objects as dependencies, without also having to rely on Dropwizard and CouchDb.
- utils: everything else, e.g. Logging.