Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Add --one-file-system option.
- Removed SSD scan implementation.
This is unfortunate as it is faster than the HDD scan in some
scenarios. However, it can also be much slower. More importantly,
keeping both was becoming too much of a maintenance burden.
- Deprecated several options. These are likely to be removed in 2.0:
- Test cleanup
Ignore tests which fail as root if run as root.
Clean tmp files from another test (in case it had failed).
- Updated included xxhash.
- Some stats cleanup, not enough.
- Revive 32 bit support (github #21).
- Statically regenerate embedded man page (github #18).
- Try for a more universal cleanup in test.49 (github #19).
- For release builds, set GITHASH to the release instead.