Skip to content
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Merge in xlash's bugfix for PostgreSQL and his has_karma patch for multi-model support.
- Merge in maddox's README typo fix and his ActiveSupport.Dependency patch
- Merge in nagybence's updates that make the code usable as a Gem in addition to being a Rails plugin.
- Thanks for the bugfixes and proofreading, nagybence and maddox!
- Updated the gemplugin support to be compatible with maddox and nagybence's changes.
- Added details on the MyQuotable reference application.
- Protect against mass assignment misvotes using attr_accessible
- Update acts_as mixins to use self.class.name instead of the deprecated self.type.name
- Added examples directory
- Changed this file to markdown format for GitHub goodness
- Added a commented out unique index in the migration generator for "one person, one vote"
- Removed votes_controller.rb from lib/ and moved to examples
- Added a generator class for the migration.
- Implemented rails/init.rb
- Implemented capability to use any model as the initiator of votes.
- Implemented acts_as_voter methods.