Playlick lets you create and share playlists with your friends.
There's a UI for creating, importing, and editing playlists and an accompanying JS library for modelling playlists.
Hooks into Playdar for content resolution.
Persists in a CouchDB database.
You can import playlists into Playlick by using URL hash parameters that map to the import forms:
- XSPF: #xspf=http://ws.audioscrobbler.com/2.0/artist/Hiromi/toptracks.xspf
- Podcast: #podcast=http%3A%2F%2Fmokele.co.uk%2Fmusic.xml
- Album: #artist=Miles%20Davis;album=Kind%20of%20Blue
- Last.fm user playlists: #lastfm_playlists=jwheare
- Last.fm loved tracks: #lastfm_loved=jwheare
- Generated playlist from 2 Last.fm users: #lastfm_you=jwheare;lastfm_they=rj
- New playlist from a track: #artist=Billy%20Joel;track=Piano%20Man
- Album from Spotify URL: #spotify_album=spotify:album:6G9fHYDCoyEErUkHrFYfs4
- Track from Spotify URL: #spotify_track=spotify:track:6NmXV4o6bmp704aPGyTVVG
- Seeded result objects from non stream sources http://pastie.org/pastes/704659/
- Setup CouchDB/persistance/sessions/URLs on playlick.com
- Tag playlist/personal tags/loved tracks import from Last.fm
- Error handling for streaming
- XSPF export
- iTunes import
- First visit gives you an anon session that you can later activate with an email address and name
- Anon session lets you stream other's playlists and create/import and manage playlists in browser. "Activate to save and share these playlists"