* lisp/org-element.el (org-element-latex-or-entity-successor, org-element-latex-fragment-parser): Use `org-latex-regexps' instead of `org-format-latex-options'. * testing/lisp/test-org-element.el: Fix tests. `org-latex-regexps' defines the correct syntax for LaTeX code within an Org buffer. On the other hand, `org-format-latex-options' determines which syntax can be previewed within the buffer.
* lisp/ox-odt.el (org-odt-line-break, org-odt-plain-text): Remove newline after line-break tag. The exporter was pretty-printing the ODT XML with newlines after forced line breaks, but LibreOffice would interpret those as spaces. This led to a leading space after every manual line break.
* lisp/ob-ruby.el (org-babel-ruby-evaluate): set conf.echo=false for the duration of evaluation. * testing/lisp/test-ob-ruby.el (test-ob-ruby/session-output): new test.
* lisp/org-element.el (org-element-babel-call-parser, org-element-inline-babel-call-parser): Do not call `org-babel-lob-get-info' since it is out of parser's scope. (org-element-babel-call-interpreter, org-element-inline-babel-call-interpreter): Apply changes to parsers.
* lisp/ox-ascii.el: Remove comments at the beginning of the file since the library is documented in Org manual. * lisp/ox-beamer.el: Remove comments at the beginning of the file since the library is documented in Org manual. * lisp/ox-html.el: Remove comments at the beginning of the file since the library is documented in Org manual. * lisp/ox-icalendar.el: Remove comments at the beginning of the file since the library is documented in Org manual. * lisp/ox-md.el: Remove comments at the beginning of the file since the library is documented in Org manual.
* lisp/org-element.el (org-element-center-block-parser, org-element-drawer-parser, org-element-dynamic-block-parser, org-element-item-parser, org-element-quote-block-parser, org-element-comment-block-parser, org-element-export-block-parser, org-element-verse-block-parser, org-element-special-block-parser, org-element-example-block-parser, org-element-headline-parser, org-element-inlinetask-parser): Remove :hiddenp property. * lisp/org.el (org-end-of-line, org-down-element): Use an equivalent of :hiddenp property. * testing/lisp/test-org-element.el: Remove tests. The property is removed because it is buggy (e.g., when there's a link just after a block opening line) and not really useful.
* lisp/org-clock.el (org-clock-get-sum-start): Fix bad date math, affecting mode line and clock tables. Patch by Ian Kelling
* lisp/org.el (org-link-escape-chars): Add comment with escape numbers alphabetically ordered. (org-link-escape-chars-browser): Add comment with escape numbers. (org-link-escape): Use better readable char constant instead of number constant for percent char. (org-link-escape-browser): New function to substitute duplicate source code. (org-open-at-point): Substitute duplicate source code. * testing/README: Make comment in source code example clearer. * testing/lisp/test-org.el (test-org/org-link-escape-chars-browser): Change URL to real use case and use the new function `org-link-escape-browser'.
* lisp/org-element.el (org-element--list-struct): Use `org-match-string-no-properties'.
* lisp/org-table.el (org-table-transpose-table-at-point): Preserve indentatinon of first row. Restore point to transposed field in transposed table.
Always call org-confirm-babel-evaluate from the head of the code block being evaluated so that the info may be found with e.g., (org-babel-get-src-block-info 'light) * lisp/ob-core.el (org-babel-check-confirm-evaluate): Call org-confirm-babel-evaluate from code block head.
…mlizing sources * ox-org.el (org-org-publish-to-org): When htmlizing an .org file, ensure to show all headings and all blocks before fontifying.
* org-mac-link.el (org-mac-outlook-message-open): Use Apple Script. Previously ~org-mac-outlook-message-open~ used the Mac OS X Spotlight index via ~mdfind~ to open messages via shell commands. This patch changes the open to an AppleScript method to resolve an issue reported by Manish Sharma.
* lisp/org-element.el (org-element-timestamp-interpreter): Correctly interpret timestamps with delays. * testing/lisp/test-org-element.el: Add test.