Scan directories to build a library of media files (movie or tv show) that follows torrent naming conventions
PS: see the repository mediaScan for the TypeScript version of this lib.
What to do with this library ?
A lot of things :
- Basic listing purposes :
- Filtering purposes :
- Miscellaneous purposes
Don't hesitate to suggest new features : it is always worthy :)
For more examples and API details, see API documentation with manual
For npm users :
$ npm install --save torrent-files-library
for Yarn :
$ yarn add torrent-files-library
To generate a test coverage report:
npm run coverage
- If you're unsure if a feature would make a good addition, you can always create an issue first.
- We aim for 100% test coverage. Please write tests for any new functionality or changes.
- Any API changes should be fully documented.
- Make sure your code meets our linting standards. Run
npm run lintto check your code.
- Be mindful of others when making suggestions and/or code reviewing.