A simple container platform based on reliable solutions.
Current status: Under heavy development.
- For small teams Simple but useful, no complex concepts
- Web UI Manage all container in the browser
- No Dockerfile Built-in support for common languages
- High availability No single points of failure
- Stateful container Run common database in container
- Control the release cycle CI, Canary release, A/B test (Long-term)
- Golang (main language)
- Etcd (main database)
- React, Bootstrap (frontend)
- Docker, Swarm (container platform)
- Openresty (reverse proxy)
- Ansible (configuration management)
- Bash (tools in container)
Apache License 2.0