Enyim Memcached Client
- This fork of EnyimMemcached contains core API changes to support detailed results from performed operations. Couchbase is currently working with Attila to get these changes into the EnyimMemcached library.
- Understands both the binary and text protocols
- Highly configurable and extendable (custom configuration, serialization)
- Supports consistent hashing
- CheckAndSet operations
- Persistent connections for more speed
- SASL Authentication
You'll need .NET Framework 3.5 or later to use the precompiled binaries. To build client, you'll need Visual Studio 2010.
Bugs and features
If you found any issues with the client, please submit a bug report at the Issue Tracker. Please include the following:
- The version of the client you are using
- The relevant configuration section from your app/web.config
- How to reproduce the issue (either a step-by-step description or a small test application)
- Expected result
If you'd like to add a feature request please add some details how it is supposed to work.
The best bug reports come with a patch: fork the code on GitHub, then send a pull request so the fixes can be included in the next version.