- Write proper unit tests for all our little quirks.
- Abstract imagedex/init.py as necessary to make sure it only returns methods, like a proper python module
- Pull CLI-only code from imagedex/init.py into imagedex/imagedex.py
- Write ability to manage options via ConfigParser config file.
- Write super-simle python/js web response (eg.: slideshow) in examples/, and use wsgi in the process
Generate a JSON representation of a given directory listing.
I intend to run this script as a response to inotify events; only generating a .json file when something in the target has supposedly changed.