Posharp Aspect Library
... is a bunch of aspects used to clean code from various cross-cutting concerns. It's based on PostSharp AOP. The library can be used with .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.0.
PostSharp AOP can be downloaded from http://www.sharpcrafters.com or just use the corresponding Nuget package. There is a free version which is very powerful and should be able to be used in most of your applications.
- LogCalls - Logging of entering and exciting the current method. Also logs exceptions.
- TimeProfile - Metering the method execution time and writing it to log4net loggers.
- ParameterNotNullCheck - Check if the given parameter is null, if null throws.
- RetryOnError - Will retry the method execution, if there was an exception.
- HandleException - Handles an exception occur in the current method. (Allows supression)
- various PerformanceCounter -
- PropertyChanging - change of property value notification
- NotifyPropertyChanged (copy from PostSharp samples) - Implements the NotifyPropertyChanged for every property.
- Threading (copy from PostSharp samples)
- Caching (copy from PostSharp samples)
- AddDataContract (copy from PostSharp samples) - Applies the DataContract Attribute to each class (WCF)