Clone this wiki locally
What is Autotest?
Autotest is a framework for fully automated testing. It is designed primarily to test the Linux kernel, though it is useful for many other purposes such as qualifying new hardware, virtualization testing and other general user space program testing under linux platforms. It's an open-source project under the GPL and is used and developed by a number of organizations, including Google, IBM, Red Hat, and many others.
- General information, slides, etc
- Contact information
- Projects using autotest
- Development community size
- Contribute patches to autotest
- User documentation
- Test developer documentation
- Core developer documentation
- Feature & Enhancement Development Workflow
- System administrator documentation