This is a main Git repository for Jzy3d providing multiple maven modules.
API and modules
- jzy3d-tutorials : few examples for building main chart families (surfaces, scatters, etc).
Application will require jzy3d-api plus classes to address a specific windowing environement (AWT, SWT, Swing). The API itself has no dependency to AWT, making it buildable for Android environement.
Code specific to a target windowing environement is made available through modules (or sometime source folder separation):
- jzy3d-api/awt : provides AWT canvases (source folder separation but part of jzy3d-api build)
- jzy3d-api/swing : provides Swing canvases (source folder separation but jzy3d-api build)
- jzy3d-swt : provides a wrapper on AWT canvas to embed a chart in a SWT application.
- jzy3d-javafx : render in Java FX applications.
- jzy3d-jdt-core : a clone of JDT, for Java Delaunay Triangulation
- jzy3d-svm-mapper : fit a surface out of set of points using an SVM regression model
- jzy3d-tools-libsvm : a wrapper on LibSVM
Additional modules kept separated demonstrate side works on Jzy3d
- jzy3d-bigpicture : drivers to few big data storage to draw massive amount of points
- jzy3d-graph : 3d graphs layout and rendering using Gephi toolkit
- jzy3d-spectro : 3d spectrogram
Jzy3d Maven Repository
To add Jzy3d to your project
<dependency> <groupId>org.jzy3d</groupId> <artifactId>jzy3d-api</artifactId> <version>1.0.0</version> </dependency>
<dependency> <groupId>org.jzy3d</groupId> <artifactId>jzy3d-api</artifactId> <version>1.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version> </dependency>
- Maven artifacts are stored there:
<repositories> <repository> <id>jzy3d-snapshots</id> <name>Jzy3d Snapshots</name> <url>http://maven.jzy3d.org/snapshots </url> </repository> <repository> <id>jzy3d-releases</id> <name>Jzy3d Releases</name> <url>http://maven.jzy3d.org/releases </url> </repository> </repositories>
Building the projects with Maven
Build all module from master repository by calling
- mvn install
To be friendly with Eclipse-but-non-Maven users, we add .project and .classpath files to the repositories. If you want to regenerate this files with maven and have the projects linked all together, simply run
- mvn eclipse:eclipse -Declipse.workspace=~[your current eclipse workspace folder]
- then edit jzy3d-api project properties to export all dependencies to other projects (Properties > Java Build Path > Order and Export > Select All. Then remove JRE System libraries).
Building the projects without Maven
We kept the repository easy to use for non-maven users.
- Eclipse project files (.project & .classpath) with inter-project relations are commited to the repositories
- Some modules have a lib/ directory containing required Jars. If you want to use these jars, simply edit the libraries dependencies of the Eclipse project to use them instead of the maven dependencies.