A Flutter sample app that deserializes a set of JSON strings using three
Goals for this sample
- Help you decide which of the four most common libraries for deserializing JSON is right for your project.
- Provide you with example code for deserializing:
- Simple and nested objects
- Lists of primitive values
- Maps containing primitive values
The important bits
The actual JSON to be deserialized.
These folders contain code used to deserialize the simple and complex object models using one of the four libraries. They do the work of instantiating models and populating their fields.
Each tab page in the app deserializes one type of data with one library. These Widgets show what app code using the above libraries might look like.
If you have a general question about JSON serialization in Flutter, the best places to go are:
If you run into an issue with the sample itself, please file an issue in the main Flutter repo.