Skip to content
Hotglue design is based on a few basic principals:
- In editing mode pages are rendered identically to viewing mode.
- No menus or other parts of UI shall be visible without user's request.
- Any newly created HOTGLUE page is always blank.
- No menu or interface shall interfere with page elements or change their position.
- Must be easy to install.
- Shall not require a database.
- Uploaded content must be easily portable.
- Generated HTML and CSS code must be fully compliant to the standards.
- No proprietary formats or software shall be used (e.g. no Flash).