- hotkey function is back
- attempt to guess recording devices charset
SHA1 hash of file qsorder-v2.12-7z.exe: e80491f1525695ed14b8af7d12f01215e0860a1d
Installation on Windows: run qsorder-v2.12-7z.exe self extracting archive. When prompted, specify the destination directory for qsorder.exe and supporting files. If reusing an old qsorder folder please delete all previous files (except the recordings).
- small fixes related to non-ascii character handling
- fix continuous recording path error
- convert code to python3 format
- update TravisCI unit tests to python 3.6
- added http://qsorder.hamradiomap.com/ to the start banner.
SHA1 hash of file qsorder-v2.11-7z.exe: d9ab70187a7e1ca78c3d0825fcd6be6cd28d70e9
Installation on Windows: run qsorder-v2.11-7z.exe self extracting archive. When prompted, specify the destination directory for qsorder.exe and supporting files. If reusing an old qsorder folder please delete all previous files (except the recordings).
Note: there have been several bugs identified in this release. Please use either 2.9 or 2.11 or higher releases.
- add radio_nr flag. records qso's only from a specified Radio NR
- build the binary distribution with cx_freeze and 7z instead of pyinstaller
- the virus warning under win10 has been fixed
- fixed an mp3 conversion error on some machines
To install run qsorder-v2.10-7z.exe and unpack to a separate directory such as "C:\qsorder". The self extracting archive includes the qsorder.exe executable and supporting python DLLs and modules.
Windows 10 users: Microsoft seems to insist on having the code signed in order to completely stop all warnings (such as the "Unknown Publisher"). I don't have this ability currently.
To verify the archive checksum on windows enter certUtil -hashfile qsorder-v2.10a-7z.exe in the command prompt. The SHA-1 hash is d6e303264194620ecec894b73bee7639ac9630ca
v2.9 QSO Recorder for N1MM and N1MM+
v2.8 QSO Recorder for N1MM
- uninterrupted recording mode (with the -C or "--continuous" flag), parrallel to recording of individual QSOs
hourly audio files are saved in the AUDIO_YEAR directory, a new mp3 file is created at the top of each hour.
Extra Disk space required for this option: ~360 MB per 24 hours
- increased sampling rate from 8000 to 11025
- pyaduio library updated to version 0.2.8 https://people.csail.mit.edu/hubert/pyaudio/
- allow cp1251 character set in the recording device names (tnx ua9lif)