Please ensure your pull request adheres to the following guidelines:
- Make sure your submission is not a duplicate.
- Follow the following format:
[RESOURCE](LINK) - DESCRIPTION.
- Keep descriptions short and simple.
- End all descriptions with a full stop.
- Check your spelling and grammar.
- Make an individual pull request for each suggestion.
- The pull request and commit should have a useful title.
- Indent lines with spaces, not tabs.
Once a PR is submitted, it will need to be "endorsed". This entails that your pull request will be merged once more people show interest in your suggestion (i.e. react positively, comment on your pull-req etc).
You can vote on Pull Requests with the endorsement-needed tag.
Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
Your contributions are much appreciated. Thanks for your suggestions!