OSM to Graph
This Program provides a routeable graph generated out of OpenstreetMap-data. Therefore are highways as well as public transportation lines taken into account.
- Till now there is no edge to continue routing from a tram platform
- not now possible to switch between platforms of the same station
- implement as well the Weighted Indoor Routing Graph (WIRG) according to: Goetz, M.; Zipf, A. Formal definition of a user-adaptive and length-optimal routing graph for complex indoor environments. Geo-Spat. Inf. Sci. 2011, 14, 119-128.
- provide a export function to a neo4j database
- brianw and his osmgeocode which is the base of
- Abraham Flaxman and his gistfile1.py which is the base of this program
- Teddych who has introduced the public_transport Proposal
OpenstreetMap Wiki Page (in German)