Open-source, developer-centric performance monitoring and load testing solution, k6.
- Beginner's guide to load testing with k6 - Introductory guide in several parts, helping you get started with k6.
- Running multiple load test scripts with k6 - Splitting tests into multiple scripts and then run them together.
- Load Testing with k6 - Brief overview of features and capabilities of k6.
- Integrating k6 with Apache Kafka - Sending output from k6 to Apache Kafka.
- Test and visualize with InfluxDB, Grafana and K6 - Setting up load tests and visualizing them using grafana dashboards.
- Using k6 with TypeScript - Why writing k6 scripts in TypeScript is a good idea and how to set up your framework.
- Open source load testing tool review 2020 - Detailed comparison of the most popular open source load testing tools.
- Website Performance + Load Testing with K6 (k6.io) in 5 MINUTES! - Introductory overview of k6, showing how to create a test from a HAR file.
- Performance Testing your web app with k6 - A walkthrough of the open-source load and performance regression testing tool, k6, and how to load test your APIs and websites.
- k6-circleci-example - Running k6 load tests as part of a CircleCI build.
- k6-jenkins-example - Running k6 load tests as part of a Jenkins build.
- k6-github-actions-example - Running k6 load tests as part of a GitHub Actions build.
- k6-azure-pipelines-example - Running k6 load tests as part of an Azure DevOps Pipeline.
- k6-performance-test-websocket - Example of performance test for websocket with k6.
- k6-typescript-framework - Example of a k6 load testing framework written in TypeScript.
- k6-es6 - Example project using Webpack, Babel and Browserify to make most ES6 code work in k6.
- example-data-generation - Generate realistic data for k6 using faker.
- k6-to-junit - Tool for converting k6 output to JUnit XML for easy use with CIs.
- har-to-k6 - Tool for converting HAR recordings to k6 test scripts.
- postman-to-k6 - Tool for converting Postman collections to k6 test scripts.
- k6 generator - Tool for converting Swagger/OpenAPI specifications to k6 test scripts.
- jmeter-to-k6 - Tool for converting JMeter test cases to k6 test scripts.
- jslib.k6.io - Useful utility libs for k6 scripts.