nmecr is a Measurement & Verification (M&V) practitioner's toolbox that builds upon the energy efficiency community's past efforts to model complex and nuanced building energy use profiles. While intended for use in the commercial and institutional sectors, its functions can be extended to model the energy use profile of industrial systems.
There are 11 energy modeling algorithms available in nmecr:
- For use with hourly, daily, and monthly time interval data:
- Simple Linear Regression with Outside Air Temperature
- Three Parameter Linear Model (Cooling/Heating)
- Four Parameter Linear Model
- Five Parameter Linear Model
- Mean Model
- For use with hourly and daily time interval data:
- Time-of-Week Model
- Temperature & Time-of-Week Model
- For use with monthly and daily time interval data only:
- Heating Degree Day Model
- Cooling Degree Day Model
- Heating & Cooling Degree Day Model
Please refer to the project site for more information on the available models.
You can download nmecr from GitHub.
install.packages("devtools") devtools::install_github("kW-Labs/nmecr", upgrade = "never")
Please make sure R is updated on your system. Check here for the latest release.
If you have a question or encounter a bug, please file a minimal reproducible example on github.