Andrey Koleshko ka8725
- migration_data 85 A solution to keep your Rails ActiveRecord migrations up to date
- redmine_s3 47 Uses Amazon S3 for storing attachments
- get_or_build 15 Rails gem for building has_one and belongs_to associations for fields_for
- ka8725.github.com 4 Blog which shares my expirience
- gemstats 2 Gem statisctics
Repositories contributed to
- johnpapa/angular-styleguide 6,735 Angular Style Guide: A starting point for Angular development teams to provide consistency through good practices.
- toptal/chewy 443 High-level Elasticsearch Ruby framework based on the official elasticsearch-ruby client
- rubyconference/quiz 3 rubyconference.by competition
- watir/watir-rails 17 Add support for Watir (http://github.com/watir/watir) in Rails.
- intridea/grape 5,932 An opinionated micro-framework for creating REST-like APIs in Ruby.
Contributions in the last year 153 total Mar 27, 2014 – Mar 27, 2015
Longest streak 4 days March 22 – March 25
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 1 commit to ka8725/migration_data Mar 25
- Pushed 1 commit to ka8725/ka8725.github.com Mar 24
- Pushed 2 commits to toptal/chewy Mar 23
- Pushed 2 commits to ka8725/range_regexp Mar 22
1 Pull Request
- Merged #144 Allow to use scripting in the search criteria
1 Issue reported
- Open #964 Extract validations module to a gem