Plugin to show login screen when user is not logined, and show other routes when logined
This plugin is needed to test in action the passport.js integration to mwc_kernel application. Later, this plugin will be merged to other plugins or deleted.
- Github (with MY github GITHUB_CLIENT_ID and GITHUB_CLIENT_SECRET)
- Twitter (with MY github TWITTER_CONSUMER_KEY and TWITTER_CONSUMER_SECRET)
- Hash (account confirmation)
- Email notification
Do not works for now
- Facebook - because of ideological reasons i cannot register there (Anatolij).
- LinkedIn - not tested
- Custom header (for iOS applications)
- Heroku deployment - because it CANNOT install npm modules from github...
First, we need to install node-canvas. For me it was tricky first time and i wrote a wiki about it(fedora) - https://github.com/learnboost/node-canvas/wiki
Every kabam plugin and package has the responsible developer. His duties are
- Maintain the package - fix and found bugs from upgrading modules included or nodejs version change
- React on bug reports
- Accept/deny pull request.
npm publish privilege is the right of the
Responsible developer, but the
fork - is for everybody.
Responsible developer for this package is Anatolij Ostroumov