An AI gym environment and game engine for building, testing, and comparing Agents in different environments.
Mission and Vision
The mission of IGEEK is to make it easier to build, test, and compare AI Agents from bare-metal to the Cloud. The vision of IGEEK is to create a portable robotics simulator that can also be used for games and scientific computing.
IGEEK is built with Script2, Kabuki Toolkit, and Kabuki Tek Toolkit. Currently this repo has no work done on it, but there has been a moderate amount of work done on igeek.human in Java that was never ported, but we're using SFML now. The projects we're going to be working on in the Astartup Live-stream are.
- igeek.human - An abstract simulation of the Human immune system with robotic white blood cells that fight off genetically modified viruses.
- igeek.bock_world - A Modern Embedded-C++ port of STB's Voxel rendering engine in Script2.
- igeek.tile_world - A 2D tile game engine.
- igeek.rpg_toolkit - A role-playing game IGEEK extension.
- igeek.autopilot - An autopilot for IGEEK environments.
- igeek.ulator - An IMUL graphing Calculator IGEEK extension.
Copyright © 2019 Kabuki Starship™.
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, You can obtain one at https://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.