Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Added: HTTPS certificates are now automatically generated using Let's Encrypt if "UseLetsEncrypt" is true in config.json.
- Added: Posts can now be edited by appending "/edit" to the post URL (thanks blockloop).
- Added: Various RSS Feed improvements.
- Added: Footnotes support in Markdown (thanks tomkwok).
- Changed: Frontend bugfixes and improvements for the admin panel (thanks tomkwok).
-custom-pathnow accepts all valid paths (LukeHowellDev).
- Fixed: various bugfixes in the backend.
- Changed: The log is no longer output to the log.txt file by default but instead to the console.
-logcommand line option to set the file the log should be written to. After using this option, the log is no longer output to the console. Example usage:
-http-portcommand line option to override the port used for the HTTP server as set in the config.json. Example usage:
-https-portcommand line option to override the port used for the HTTPS server as set in the config.json. Example usage:
- Changed: The working directory is no longer automatically set to the Journey directory. For example, one could use
-log=log.txtas a command line option to output the log to the log.txt file in the directory the command was executed in.
- Added: User name and slug can now be edited in the admin interface.
- Changed: RSS feed isn't output with CDATA tags anymore.
- Fixed: A bug when migrating from a Ghost version without navigation support.
- Fixed: Links to the blog are now output correctly in the RSS feed.
- Added: "navigation", "url", "slug", "label", and "current" helpers and interface to add navigation items in the settings (admin interface).
- Added: navigation.hbs and pagination.hbs are now read from the theme
files. If they are not present, the built-in ones will be used.
- Added: "contentFor" and "block" helpers.
- Added: "Log Out" link in admin interface.
- Fixed: Behavior of "author" and "author.name" helpers.
- Fixed: The number of total index pages is now calculated correctly.
- Fixed: Loading and redirection of custom pages without a trailing slash.
- Added: Custom Pages. Files saved in content/pages/path/ will be served under yourblog.url/pages/path/. Handy for setting up project pages using html + css + js.
- Added: Migration from Ghost to Journey. Read how to do it here.
- Changed: If the last set theme is not found on start up, Journey first tries to load the default theme (promenade) then tries all available themes in order.
Fixed: Image path creation on Windows.
Fixed: No selector field for post cover in Chrome.
Added: Support for arguments in plugin helpers.
Fixed: Parsing of arguments when executing the plural helper.
Fixed: @blog.url helper.
Fixed: Critical bug when parsing helper arguments.
Fixed: Creation of the plugins directory if it doesn't exist.