This is the Mantra Roadmap and a rough timeline on when we can have these. These are just planned items(not started yet) and we are really looking your help to make them a success.
If you want to start working on these or looking for more information, just open a new issue.
Mantra version 0.2.0 (Released)
- Add support for Modules based file system
- Add support for Module distribution via NPM
- Loosen up a bit on the library usage on UI components
- Shape up the spec a bit
- Getting Ready for SSR
Mantra Tutor (Released)
Mantra Yeoman Generator (Feb 3rd week)
Real world open source app on Mantra (Early March)
- We are starting to build the app powered under BulletProof Meteor with Mantra. We'll make it opensource as a reference app.
Mantra Linter (Late March)
- To lint mantra specific stuff and make sure you are following Mantra rules.
Examples on using Mantra with different state management tools like:
- Rx.js Observables based data sources
- Something like UI Harness introduces by Respondly: http://www.uiharness.com/quick-start/
- May be we can extend/use it.