Clone this wiki locally
Meryl is a minimalist web framework for nodejs platform which is very simple to use, fun to play and easy to modify.
Meryl remains as thin web layer over nodejs's built-in http module which mainly consists of plugins and handlers processed through every http request and response pipe.
Despite the small size of its code base, it has plenty of promising features. Some of the feature highlights are:
- Flexible architecture
- Url routing with an easy expression syntax.
- Powerful middleware infrastructure. Also compatible with connect framework.
- Modular template rendering mechanism. You can choose using your mother's template engine.
- Dynamic template serving.
- Command line util for ad-hoc setup.