- hidpi 244 Serve high resolution graphics to high density (Retina-like) displays with Sass.
- moniteur 48 Monitor assets sizes over time
- Sass-reference 13 The Sass reference is the most complete documentation for Sass. It contains information on every language feature, all the options, and how to install it as a Rails plugin.
- scss-lint-w3c 9 Get your Sass code to look like the W3C CSS specification itself
- Beton.css 8 Béton.css is the best CSS framework out there. True story.
Repositories contributed to
- Financial-Times/ft-origami 27 Universal front end component standards for FT web products
- Financial-Times/o-grid 43 Responsive grid system
- sass-mq/sass-mq 640 A Sass mixin that helps you compose media queries in an elegant way.
- Financial-Times/o-buttons 0 Standard FT-branded buttons
- Financial-Times/o-forms 1 FT branded form elements.
Contributions in the last year 2,163 total Aug 30, 2014 – Aug 30, 2015
Longest streak 12 days November 24 – December 5
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 2 commits to Financial-Times/ft-origami Aug 28
- Pushed 6 commits to Financial-Times/ui-style-guide Aug 27 – Aug 28
- Pushed 6 commits to Financial-Times/o-labels Aug 28
- Pushed 12 commits to Financial-Times/o-typography Aug 27 – Aug 28
- Pushed 4 commits to Financial-Times/o-colors Aug 27
- Pushed 10 commits to Financial-Times/o-buttons Aug 26 – Aug 27
- Pushed 8 commits to sass-mq/sass-mq Aug 27
5 Pull Requests
- Merged #54 v2: follow naming conventions
- Merged #53 Prompt users to update o-typography to a newer version
- Merged #95 Add next colours
- Merged #103 Add getCurrentGutter function to the JS helper
- Closed #52 Deprecate o-typography