A simple then powerful replication library using binary encoding over WebSockets. Released under the MIT License.
npm install wasabi
The main advantages of using Wasabi are:
- All data is tightly packed as binary rather than JSON, with user-specified precision.
- You only need to write a single short function per class to start replicating
- Replicated object lifetimes can be managed based on a "scope" callback which may be set for each client (or not at all)
- Remote RPC invocation works exactly like local function calls
- Prototypal inheritance is fully supported out-of-the-box
- You can get started without much boilerplate, then define additional functions to increase performance when you become production-ready
- Reliable construction: A well-rounded test suite with 100% branch coverage