🐳 Provision a Kubernetes / CoreOS Cluster on Linode
Automatically provision a scalable CoreOS/Kubernetes cluster on Linode with zero configuration.
The cluster will comprise of a single Kubernetes master host with a custom number of worker nodes.
- Kubernetes 1.11.0 with Bootkube
- Load Balancer and automatic SSL/TLS renewal using Traefik
- Distributed block storage with Rook
- Pre-configured Grafana dashboard using Kube-Prometheus with Rook and Traefik monitoring
- Basic auth protected subdomains (assuming you are using example.com):
git clone https://github.com/kahkhang/kube-linode cd kube-linode chmod +x kube-linode.sh
./kube-linode.sh create into your console, key in your configuration, then sit back and have a
Settings are stored in
settings.env, or you can pass them in as key-value flags as such:
./kube-linode.sh --no_of_workers=3 --api_key=12345
To increase the number of workers, modify
settings.env as desired and run
kubectl to control the cluster (e.g.
kubectl get nodes)
If you want to destroy the cluster created by kube-linode, you can run the following command:
A prompt will be given listing all the nodes which will be destroyed upon confirmation .
brew install jq openssl curl kubectl
Arch Linux: Follow the instructions here