This is the source code for the OTP Authenticator app for Android. https://github.com/kaie/otp-authenticator-android
Android binaries available at: https://kuix.de/android/otp-authenticator/
The OTP Authenticator project includes implementations of one-time passcode generators for the Android platform. One-time passcodes are generated using open standards developed by the Initiative for Open Authentication (OATH) (which is unrelated to OAuth).
This implementation supports the HMAC-Based One-time Password (HOTP) algorithm specified in RFC 4226 and the Time-based One-time Password (TOTP) algorithm specified in RFC 6238.
The app supports:
- Multiple accounts
- Support for 30-second TOTP codes
- Support for counter-based HOTP codes
- Key provisioning via scanning a QR code
- Manual key entry of RFC 3548 base32 key strings
Minimal hints for building:
- install an Android bundle (ADT)
- get jdk 6
- set JAVA_HOME
- add adt/.../sdk/tools and jdk/bin directories to PATH
- install support for API versions 7 and 14
- follow instructions to create a key store, e.g. keytool -genkey -v -keystore kaiengert-release-key.keystore \ -alias kaiengert -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048 -validity 10000
- update build files: android update project --path .
- add keystore information to file local.properties, e.g.: key.store=/home/username/kaiengert-release-key.keystore key.alias=kaiengert
- build: ant release
Disclaimer: This is a fork of Google Authenticator, based on version 2.21, the last version that was available as open source, which has been obtained from https://code.google.com/p/google-authenticator/