How to Dockerize a PHP application
First please install Docker and we assume you have a bash shell CLI!
Following contains tutorial steps to help familiarise yourself with running and building Docker images.
- 1.txt - how to run a Docker container. If you don't have it, it should automatically pull
- 2.txt - we need to specify a host to container port binding, else it won't be accessible
- 3.txt - you can alter the host port
- 4.txt - you can introduce new environment variables
- 5.txt - you can shell into a running container
- 6.txt - you can bind directories between your host and the container
- 7.txt - lets put some examples together
- 8.txt - lets put our source into the image by creating our own Dockerfile
- 9.txt - lets run an "official image"