It has fast and native support for DOM handling, CSS selector, JSON, Canvas, and SVG.
PhantomJS is cross-platform, it can be compiled for Linux, Windows, FreeBSD, and Mac OS X. Refer to the build instructions for details.
Note: If you are on Mac OS X, read the notice
before you start using
port to install Qt and/or PhantomJS.
- getting driving direction
- showing weather forecast conditions
- finding pizza in New York
- looking up approximate location based on IP address
- pulling the list of seasonal food
- running regression tests from command line
- producing PDF version of a Wikipedia article
- rasterizing SVG to image
Do not forget to consult the concise API Reference.
PhantomJS is based on Qt.
The latest stable release is version 1.4 ("Glory of the Snow").
If you want to contribute, please read the Contribution Guide.