Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
External projects, libraries and stuff
Page for keeping track of all the external libraries, plugins and integrations created to support or enhance KairosDB
- Carbon protocol plugin for KairosDB
- Kafka reader - reads metrics from a kafka queue
- RabbitMQ reader - reads from RabbitMQ
- RabbitMQ reader #2
- Trident KairosDB State - Trident State Implementation for KairosDB and trident-kairosdb-plugin - KairosDB Plugin for Storm-Trident Custom Data Types
- Riemann protobuf input for KairosDB
- Scylla - Fast Cassandra implementation in C that efficiently uses processing power of large multi core machines.
- YugaByte - If you took the best of Cassandra and merged it with the best of HBase that is what you get with YugaByte. Api compatible with Cassandra and Redis.
- Elassandra - Elastic search indexes built into Cassandra.
- Yammer metrics library plugin for KairosDB
- Python client old - seems abandond
- Python client new
- Java Client
- node.js KairosDB client
- PHP Client
- Client examples in Python
- Golang client
- TCollector - collects system stats - uses telnet protocol
- Collectd plugin for KairosDB - uses telnet or http protocol
- Collectd write_http plugin - supports a Kairos format
- Metrics plugin - send data from the Metrics Java Library to KairosDB
- Fullerite - System metric collection framework, built in Kairos support
- Grafana - A plugin for KairosDB exists (see below)
- KairosDB datasource for Grafana dashboard - combine the awesome Grafana dashboard with the power of KairosDB
- facette.io - A connector for KairosDB exists
- Keen dashboard templates
Business Intelligence & Reporting
- KairosDB datasource plugin for BIRT business Intelligence & reporting tool - use data from KairosDB within regular BI reports and executive dashboards. It includes parametrized time range (in natural language thanks to natty) and tags.
Papers about KairosDB
- Scalability and robustness of TS databases, T. Goldschmidt et al.
- The Automation Cloud - Presentation related to the paper by T. Goldschmidt
- OPENSDM – AN OPEN SENSOR DATA MANAGEMENT TOOL
- Redefining Power Distribution - Doesn't mention KairosDB in the text but the diagram shows Kairos being used.
External projects that don't fit anywhere else
- tscached - A kick butt cache that sits in front of KiarosDB, makes dashboards load 10 - 100 times faster. Presentation done at SF Python user group
- ZMon - A monitor alerting infrastructure build around KairosDB.
- Time Window Compaction Strategy - Looks like a better strategy for compacting Kairos data.
- SASI - Extension for Cassandra that indexes SSTables.
- Stratio cassandra-lucene-index - Plugin for Cassandra that enables lucene indexes on tables.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.