This project is being constantly modified (I promise to fix the commit mess someday).
- Blade as a templating engine
- Write CSS with Stylus
- Build your website's grid with the RolleiFLEX declarative flex helper framework. (stylus)
- Use simplified media queries with rupture (stylus)
- Responsive, fluid properties and other useful mixins
- See live changes (CSS/JS/HTML) on your project with browserSync
- Need to manage a new type of resource, like, let's say... sounds? Just define
it in the
crius.jsonand let the magic happen!
- Component oriented folder structure.
- ACF >= 5.x.x
import Header from '@Components/Header/Header.js'
- Example 2:
import SubHeader from '@Components/Header/SubHeder/SubHeader.js'
- There's also an alias for the 'scripts' directory available:
- A component
.stylfile is imported automatically by the
- A component blade template can be included in the same way as any blade file.
The inclusion is relative to the current template or to the
- Gulp can create or delete components:
gulp component --create component1,component2,component3,...
gulp component --delete component1,component2,component3,...
You can use controllers to pass data to specific templates. A controller must be
created inside the
Custom Blade Directives
@mainquery ... @endmainquery- Loops through the main query;
@customquery(\WP_Query $queryObj) ... @endcustomquery- Loops through a custom query;
@visitor ... @endvisitor- Shows a certain content only to site visitors (not logged in);
@loggedin ... @endloggedin- Shows a certain content only logged users;
@shortcode- Executes a certain shortcode;
@inlinesvg- Prints the specified SVG file;
@dump- Dumps an php variable with a
Directives can be defined on
- Cleans up and prettify your
- Cleans up your
- Scripts load with
- Rewrites the search url
- Wraps all
- Removes all protocols (
https) from urls;
- Dashboard and login page CSS customization;
- Custom text editor CSS customization with the
- Provides an
- Cleans up and prettify your
- Sets uploaded JPEG quality to 100;
- Provides options on the admin dashboard to crop default medium and large image sizes;
WP_DEBUGis true or
WP_ENVis equal to 'development', the enqueued assets will have a cache-busting filename;
- Provides John Billion's libraries which make painless to create custom post types and taxonomies.
- Uses ACF Builder to build ACF fields in the theme's source code instead of the website's database.
- Uses Whoops error handler for... handling errors.
Selene comes out of the box with ACF Builder which makes a piece-of-cake to programmatically create custom fields with ACF.
field group inside the root of
return one (the
field group itself) or more (an array of
If ACF is not installed, the files will be ignored.
Pretty much every task needed is covered by the
npm run watch|start- Run browsersync and watch file changes;
npm run build- Build minified assets;
npm run build:dev- Build unminified assets;
npm run build:production- Build the assets, append a hash to the name;
npm run clean- Remove the
npm run lint- Lint all
npm run lint:styles- Lint all
npm run lint:scripts- Lint all
here)Extra Gulp tasks (others listed
gulp purify- Reads
.jsfiles and removes unused css definitions.