A light-weight CommonMark previewer for OSX.
- Allows you to select your default editor and open the previewed document in it
Cmd+e, using the menu item, or clicking the toolbar button.
- Uses highlight.js for syntax highlighting.
- Detects YAML frontmatter and renders it as a special code block.
- Auto-reloads the preview whenever the original file is saved. Depending on your editor, you might be able to set up auto-save to get an always up-to-date preview without manually saving.
- Shows basic information such word and character count.
Make sure you have Carthage installed, then run in the project root:
carthage update --platform mac
See LICENSE file.
Markoff was initially maintained and funded by thoughtbot, inc.